Kadira wears a stunning gown of ivory cotton and gold metallic lace, fastened asymmetrically at the shoulder and descending into dozens of tiers of dramatic ruffles to the floor. The dress is complimented by gold pumps, removable gold tulle “gloves” and a gathered cape edged in lace trim and closed at the front with a black bias cut poly-chiffon ribbon.
The face-up is hand painted and lashes hand applied, and the wig’s waves were created by heat setting dozens of small braids.
She is a stunning ball-jointed (bjd) 13″ tall, 1/6″ scale, with 15 points of articulation for sheer range of motion.
- Resin ball-jointed 13 ” doll with 15 points of articulation (double jointed at elbow and knee)
- Blood orange glued on wig (size 4-5)
- Soft pale green eyes (size 6mm)
- Ivory cotton and gold metallic lace dress
- Ivory cotton and gold metallic lace gathered cape with black ribbon tie
- Removable gold “tulle” gloves
- Gold faux suede shoes
- LE 100