Hi! I’m Anne!
Like all Lullu Dolls I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail. This makes me special and unique (so I’m told!).
More about me:
• I’m 40 cm (16 inches) tall.
• I weigh approximately 1.2 pounds without my packaging.
• I am 100% handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, meaning I’m unique!
• My head rotates so I can see the world around me.
• My legs also rotate meaning I can stand or sit on my own, handy after a long day of adventures! However, the slippers I currently wear make it very difficult for me to stand steadily, so I definitely prefer sitting. If you replace my shoes with sneakers then of course I can stand on my feet without any problem.
• All my clothes are entirely handmade and can be removed for washing. Yes, dolls like to be clean too!
• I am made for Children aged 3 years and older. This is because the I contain some small parts such as eyes and buttons.
What I’m made from:
• I’m filled with certified polyester ovate, which is specially woven for sewing dolls. Basically…I’m lovely and soft!
• My body and face are made using cotton tricot which is hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified.
• My body doesn’t contain any timber or metal, meaning I’m soft and safe to play with.
• My clothes are made from cotton and jeans, if I decide to wear them, are made using polyester.
• My hair is sewn by hand and made with a synthetic material that is luxuriously soft. This means I look great with, or without a hat. Hair can be braided, plaited, combed or styled as you prefer.
How to care for me:
• I like to be hand washed with gentle detergents at a maximum temperature of 86 degrees F.
• The same goes for my clothes too please! If you’d like to blow-dry my hair, please use cold air only.
• My hair is not suitable to be treated with heat or dyed.
• This doll’s name is for publishing purposes only. It is neither on the doll nor on the box.